Which of the following sequences accurately reflects the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system in response to hyponatremia?

Which of the following sequences accurately reflects the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system in response to hyponatremia?


A) Angiotensinogen is released from the kidney; angiotensinogen converts to angiotensin I; angiotensin I is converted to renin.
B) Renin is released from the kidney; renin converts angiotensinogen to angiotensin II; angiotensin II is converted to angiotensin I
C) Renin is released from the kidney; renin converts angiotensinogen to angiotensin I; angiotensin I is converted to angiotensin II
D) Angiotensin I is released from the kidney; angiotensin I converts angiotensinogen to angiotensin II; angiotensin II is converted to renin


Answer: Renin is released from the kidney; renin converts angiotensinogen to angiotensin I; angiotensin I is converted to angiotensin II



Learn More :